Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Yamada Taro

  1. #1
    Inactive Member deunan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    woohoo!

    Infinite thanks, this is exciting to read.

    I would really love it in zipped format too,
    but as it is is great in any case.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, you want it zipped? I didn't think that people would like it so much, but I'll zip it if that's the case. Yeah! I'm so glad people are enjoying my favorite comedy manga.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member deunan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dude, it's hilarious! zipped would be great, arigatou! I'm eagerly awaiting the other chapters, especially the one one you said is really funny.

    I want to see him sew stuff. It's rather more plot driven than I expected, which makes me want to read more and more. I should go buy the manga, but I need an income [img]frown.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 12, 2002 05:24 AM: Message edited by: deunan ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member scarletdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh man, I completely agree!!!

    I've completely fell in love with this manga. And zipped would be -great-!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •